Assam TET Application Form 2020-21 – RMSA SSA Assam TET 2020 Notification Release Date – Apply Online Assam Teacher Eligibility Test High School TET & Secondary TET Form, @ ssa.assam.gov.in.
Assam TET 2020 – The Assam’s Department of Elementary Education (DEE) / Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is now preparing for the Assam TET Notification 2020 @ ssa.assam.gov.in. This test will be held for Lower Primary and Upper Primary Level teachers. We are expecting that the Assam TET 2020 Notification is going to held in August 2020.
Here is good news for all Assam State Applicants, who want to apply Assam TET Application 2020 for Teacher Jobs. The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan, Assam is going to soon Assam TET Notification on the official website. The Assam School department will be conducted Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Soon.
Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online Assam TET Application Form with online mode. We suggest to all applicant, before filling the application form 2020, candidates please read the full notification.
RMSA Assam TET Application Form 2020 Start Date
The Assam Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level Test. Through this test, candidates eligible for Teacher Jobs. The Assam Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan, Assam. The Assam TET is conducted to recruit teachers for the lower primary and upper primary classes in schools and the lower primary teacher includes classes from 1 to 5 whereas the upper primary teacher to the classes 6 to 8.
Through the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) candidate can get Teacher Jobs in private & government schools in Assam State. Here from this page, all applicants can know to complete information about Assam TET Application Form, Notification Date, Apply Date, How to Apply and Eligibility Criteria Application Form & More. So, all applicants touch with us for more update of Assam TET 2020.
Assam TET Application Form 2020 Notification Last Date
|Department Name||Government of Assam, Elementary Education, Axom Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan Mission|
|Exam Name||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2020|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Language||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bodo, Bengali|
|Category||Assam TET Notification|
Assam TET 2020 Online Form Release Date
Every year a huge number of applicants appear in Assam Teacher Eligibility Test. Also this year, many numbers of applicants will apply the Assam TET Application Form 2020 and attend this Test. The Assam TET Qualify certificate will be valid for 7th year to get the teacher job in the Assam State. Without qualified, this test candidate cannot eligible for teacher posts. More details regarding Assam TET 2020 they can check below.
Important Date Assam TET Notification
|Assam TET 2020 Notification Date||August 2020|
|Starting Date ATET Application Form||Released Soon|
|Last Date ATET Application Form||Released Soon|
|Assam TET Exam Date||Released Soon|
|Assam TET Result Date||Released Soon|
Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Education Qualification for Lower Primary Level Test
- Candidates passed 12th class and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.ed).
- Candidate must have passed 12th class with 50% marks with 4-year graduation degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
Education Qualification for Upper Primary Level Test
- Candidates qualified Bachelor degree and a two-year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Applicants passed Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. Programme and 4 years of Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Candidates passed senior secondary or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 4-year B.A. Ed/B.Sc. Ed and Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks and one-year B.Ed.
Assam TET Application Fee
|General category||Rs. 325/-|
|Reserved category||Rs. 300/-|
How to Apply Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Application Form?
- Firstly, candidates visit the official website https://ssa.assam.gov.in/.
- At the home page, click the latest notification section.
- Click on ATET notification.
- Open it and read carefully.
- Start to fill the application form with required details.
- Upload the Scanned document as per the requirement.
- Pay the Application fee with online mode.
- Finally, take a printout of Application Form for future uses.
Candidate can visit the official website for more details regarding ATET 2020. We will update a direct link at this page after declare officially. If any query and doubts of Assam TET 2020 Application write the comment us in the comment box given below.