Rajasthan TET 2020: The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) is going to conducts Teacher Eligibility Test in the State of Rajasthan. The Rajasthan TET is a state-level entrance test, for the candidates willing to join teaching field at Primary and Upper Primary Standard. Interested candidates, if you want to become a primary teacher 1 to 5 class and 6 to 8 class need qualify Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test. Aspirants will fulfil the basic eligibility requirements in order to apply Rajasthan TET. Candidates can check official notification and go through the same in detail before apply the RTET 2020 Application Form. After complete the eligibility conditions, proceed to submit the Rajasthan State TET Application Form 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can check here related more information about Rajasthan TET 2020 registration, RTET application form, RTET eligibility, RTET examination schedule, RTET syllabus, and more updates.
Rajasthan TET Application Form 2020 Apply Online
The Rajasthan TET candidates can check the examination scheme in the table given below and apply. Candidates can apply RTET Application form 2020 with online mode. At this page, our trusted team will update a direct link for apply Rajasthan TET Application Form, from this link you can apply easily. We recommend applying applicants before the due dates.
|Start date to Apply Online Application form||1st week of January 2020|
|Last date of submitting the Application form||1st week of February 2020|
|Rajasthan TET Admit Card||3rd week of February 2020|
|RTET Exam Date||4th week of February 2020|
|Rajasthan TET Result Declaration Date||March 2020|
|RTET Counselling procedure start date||April 2020|
Rajasthan TET 2020 Notification
The candidate will need to visit the official website for apply RTET 2020 Application before from the last date. Candidates will go to the main webpage of RTET and apply online link. After submitting the application form of RTET candidate can fill the required application fee pay with online mode. Candidates can take a hard copy of Rajasthan TET Application form for further reference.
Rajasthan TET Notification 2020 & Basic Details:
|Department Name||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Notification About||RTET 2020|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2020|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Post Name||Primary & Upper Primary Teachers Job|
|Category||RTET Application Form|
|Website URL||examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in|
The Rajasthan TET 2020 will be held by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan. RTET is included of two papers, Paper 1 for the candidates who are willing to pursue their career as a Primary teacher (class 1-5) and Paper 2 for Upper Primary teachers (class 6 to 8). RTET is a mandatory exam for all JBT and B.Ed. candidates to be considered for Teacher jobs Rajasthan Government Schools. In this article, we are providing all the important details regarding Rajasthan TET 2020 Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan TET 2020
Applicants can ensure their eligibility before applying online for RTET. Candidates should know that the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan TET primary and upper primary level are different which are as given below:
(For Paper 1 Class 1st to 5th)
- Candidates must have passed in Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in final 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2- year Diploma in Education in Special Education/ 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.A.Ed.) they are also applying for RTET 2020.
- Applicants qualified with a minimum of 50% in B.Sc. /BA and B.Ed. the degree can also apply online.
(For Paper 2 Class 6th to 8th)
- Applicants must be B.Sc. /BA and appearing applicants in final 2 years BA degree / D.Ed. / B.Sc. with the 45% marks or cleared.
- Candidates are appearing in Senior Secondary/ B.Ed. / with minimum 50% marks and cleared or appearing in 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed can also apply online.
- Aspirants should have passed B.Sc. (Ed.) final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50% in BA or B.Sc. can apply for RTET.
RTET Application Fee:
|Category||For Paper 1||For Paper 1 & 2|
|UR and OBC||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC and ST||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
How to Apply Rajasthan TET 2020 Application Form
- The RTET application form will available on the official website that is examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Candidates can apply RTET Application Form through online mode via the official website.
- The candidates can provide all the information as per the 10th class certificate.
- After that, you can need to upload scanned photograph and signature as per the size.
- Candidates have to require Application Fee with online mode.
- Now Submit the Application Form by submit button.
- Finally, take the printout of Application Form for further reference.
|Apply RTET Application Form Online|
|Download Rajasthan TET 2020 Notification|
If you face any problem to get the latest Rajasthan TET 2020 Notification PDF, Eligibility, Exam Preparation Material, Exam Pattern and Syllabus RTET then you can contact us given below comment box.